To download all your images in JPEG format, please follow the short guide below. Please note this feature is only available on your desktop PC.
1. Sign into your account.
2. Locate the scan you would like to download in the 'My X-Rays and Scans' section.
3. Click on the 'Export' button
4. Click on the 'EXPORT' button under 'Export Study as Jpeg'
5. Your images will begin to package into a zip file in the background. Depending on the type of scan and number of images, this can take a few minutes. Your images will download automatically into your default downloads folder
6. Locate the zip file in the downloads folder and unzip. Your images will be viewable in your default image viewer.